2011. április 15., péntek

i just wanted to say: thank you

For all those little pictures in my brain.
For all those wonderful afternoons about taking photos, and laughing at everything.
For all those sentences about our friendship.
For all those tiny dreams which we could have made yesterday.

I was such a fool to think that you're all mine, and you're all around me. I was naive, I thought we are invincible. Like superheros.
I'm around to hate you all, but it's impossible, cause I love you all too much for this 'hate anybody' thing.
Poor little me, I feel really sorry about myself. Is this scizofrenia? I don't think so, I wanted to ask you instead: Do I mean anything to you guys? Honestly.


You mean a lot to me. I cry for all those things, you've made, think, said, did. I wanna love you all, but my mind won't let it.

You didn't let me to say thank you. I wished only these two words to say and one day, to let's party together.


szevasz tavasz, aliz voltam.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése