2010. október 12., kedd

felejtő

Let me taste you, let me feel you. I wanna hold you tight, to catch one of those stars.

I'm curious like Flapjack. Maybe I should drink some maple-syrup, to follow the adventure of my life.

I wanna listen to my own heart beating, I think. But what if I'm going to listen to my mind? What a shame.. they're the same aren't they?..my heart is my mind..
The last two years I cannot feel difference. I can help myself, that's the only way, to not give up.
I hear your voice, whispering in my ears, I feel your smell in my nose, I can feel your touch, on my skin, while I'm playing our song. I'm trying to forget, trying not to stay here. I want a better life. Okay alright it just came out of my mouth, sorry, my hands.

Somedays I feel in my head a huge mess. It's like a theme park. My mind like a carousal. Colours and lights go through my head, I wish.. no, it's useless to wish. I can do that. I don't have to wish, when everything is possible in this world, especially in wonderland.. Just wonder, and keep it real.

I'm not the kind of person who need somebody. It's a bit nonsense to people, who know me very well, but hey girls and boys, you know what?..I'm happy. No matter what.
I'm your clown, maybe a brokenhearted clown, but this is the real me, the adorable one : )
You don't have to regret anything you do, cause in the end it makes you who you are.
And finally, promise me my friend, that we will never fall apart, and never leave each other alone. Don't forget that if you make a promise, you have to keep it, no matter what.


Love & Doughnuts,

Liz

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése